What is your ritual for the Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is your ritual for the Draft?

phinatic913

Rookie
Reaction score
Me and a bunch of friends i played football with in highschool get together with about 200 wings and 20 pizzas all decked out in dolphin wear and sit in front of the t.v. for about 6 hours. :crazy:

What about you guys?

On a side note, does anyone go to the dolphin draft party and if you have, how is it?

I normally kill of a few chickens and place a curse on the other teams in our division...well you asked.

Me and a bunch of friends i played football with in highschool get together with about 200 wings and 20 pizzas all decked out in dolphin wear and sit in front of the t.v. for about 6 hours. :crazy:

What about you guys?

On a side note, does anyone go to the dolphin draft party and if you have, how is it?

I dont have a draft party because most of my friends arnt exacly as interested in sitting in front of the tv with me for 6 hours to watch teams pick players.. but i have 2 friends that are usually down to watch it with me and we all have our mock drafts and player rankings and watch the entire draft 1-7

Until last yr my draft day ritual was always to get madder and madder with every pick we made. Last yr was the first time I managed to watch it all without wanting to kick a hole in my tv screen. So i dont really have a ritual anymore....chips and beer are a must...

Until last yr my draft day ritual was always to get madder and madder with every pick we made. Last yr was the first time I managed to watch it all without wanting to kick a hole in my tv screen. So i dont really have a ritual anymore....chips and beer are a must...

:lol2: Classic!

I always throw an NFL draft party. This will be the 6th year in a row I've done it. I got a half keg of Moosehead reserved for pick up on Saturday, burgers, dogs and brats for the grill, liquor, jello shots, beer pong, dizzy bats....it's always a blast, my favorite time of year.

Back
Top Bottom