What It May Take To Get Us To The Superbowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What It May Take To Get Us To The Superbowl

I have to chuckle at Steeler's fans questioning OUR history...had the World Football League (WFL) not come along in 1974, stripping us of Larry Csonka, Kiick, and Warfield...we would have likely won 2-3 more superbowls in the 1970's and the Steelers may not have won 1 Superbowl let alone 4.
:roflmao:

On a funny note how about plane tickets and reservations for a hotel.

On a more serious note how about 2-3 years.

:cool:

Those colours were killin' my eyes..

We could have a lot of those things if we had more draft picks this season because this draft's depth is second to none in the late 1st, 2nd and 3rd rounds. But we don't. What do they mean anyway by our team not winning a superbowl in 20 years? There is 32 teams and in only 20 years I think about 14 or 15 different teams have won the superbowl. That's less than half a chance nearly. ( Can't be stuffed working out the odds without expansion teams and everything else) Plus with the salary cap and FA now it is a lot harder to sustain a great team as you can see from the Raiders and Chargers in the last 2 seasons. Raiders went from superbowl runners up wooden spoon runners up and the chargers went from 4-12 to 12-4.

Back
Top Bottom