What It May Take To Get Us To The Superbowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What It May Take To Get Us To The Superbowl

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is something that i have been wondering about as to why we havent been to the superbowl and i have come up with these factors . I f you think it was other facters go ahead and chime in because some steeler fans have been ripping the dolphins on this call in radio show. One caller said the dolphins havent done squat in 20 years and that we dont have a respectable history . another caller said our best recivers wouldnt be able to start on any other team.

So what i want to know is how many drafts will it take to get us to a good spot as far as talent. I Belive that we need to get these things to rebound back with.
#1 we need a franchise qb.
#2 we need two quality rbs
#3 we need two big and fast wrs.
#4 we need two defensive tackles next 2 drafts
#5 we need to find another cb ,olb and safety.
#6 we need to draft for talent and need , not just need.
#7 we need jessica simpson to stop dancing with buffalos so people like me wont get a headache from that commercial.
#8 we need hillary to open up her blouse and let those two puppies out for some sun.
#9 I need a cold bud from all this thinking .

What the hell is this guy talking about. I need a case of bud for all that confusion. :rolleyes:

the bottom line is we need some changes in our draft pick because our draft picks are not contributing enough for us to be a force in the nfl. as to the confusion i am sorry i have returned froma serious concusion this weekend so my oars may not be in the water. what i am trying to say we need to get get more speed on offense and open up the play book this actually what i should have said in the first place . sorry about that.

I think Nick Saban is a little more qualified to make these types of judgements and he's way ahead of you, but thanks for your thoughts.

mercury 40 said:
This is something that i have been wondering about as to why we havent been to the superbowl and i have come up with these factors . I f you think it was other facters go ahead and chime in because some steeler fans have been ripping the dolphins on this call in radio show. One caller said the dolphins havent done squat in 20 years and that we dont have a respectable history . another caller said our best recivers wouldnt be able to start on any other team.

So what i want to know is how many drafts will it take to get us to a good spot as far as talent. I Belive that we need to get these things to rebound back with.
#1 we need a franchise qb.
#2 we need two quality rbs
#3 we need two big and fast wrs.
#4 we need two defensive tackles next 2 drafts
#5 we need to find another cb ,olb and safety.
#6 we need to draft for talent and need , not just need.
#7 we need jessica simpson to stop dancing with buffalos so people like me wont get a headache from that commercial.
#8 we need hillary to open up her blouse and let those two puppies out for some sun.
#9 I need a cold bud from all this thinking .

#8 would work for me. The rest can be argued

so you like our O-line and middle linebacker situations, but everything else needs to go. I got to tell ya, that might take a while.

Back
Top Bottom