What it's like to study film with Bill Belichick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What it's like to study film with Bill Belichick

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
“It’s basically, get ready to learn football,” Gronkowski told Patriots Wire in the locker room this week. “Get ready to learn the details of every position. … You put your learning brain on when you walk in the room. That’s what it is, for real.”

As players say, the eye in the sky don’t lie.

. . .

“The film don’t lie,” running back Rex Burkhead said this week. “He’s got every right to do that. Show what we need to fix, and what we’re screwing up on. It’s his job. That’s his position holding us accountable.

. . .

In film studies, Belichick is probably taking note of how much his players take notes — especially if a player is on thin ice. The eye in the sky is always watching. Belichick is always watching.

http://patriotswire.usatoday.com/2017/09/17/what-its-like-to-study-film-with-bill-belichick/

Probably why they cheat so much... Avoid embarrassment. I have ZERO respect for Bellicheat and never will. Total sham of "greatness" provided by illegal film, soft balls and an endless STRING of "tuck rule" type calls that have always favored the Pats (post 911 "irony).

Probably why they cheat so much... Avoid embarrassment. I have ZERO respect for Bellicheat and never will. Total sham of "greatness" provided by illegal film, soft balls and an endless STRING of "tuck rule" type calls that have always favored the Pats (post 911 "irony).
While I agree with you on your comments about Bill it also appears its about winning at every level cheating included. PS They should,have been fined the super bowl for that inflate a gate too.

Back
Top Bottom