What I've learned through this whole thing... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I've learned through this whole thing...

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
...is that now I know why the O-line sucked. They were more worried about pranks, parties and strip clubs.

Idiots with too much money, no leadership

That could be an issue. It is a possibility.

Other factors that could add to it; lack of talent, going into an offseason not addressing the most ailing squad on the roster.

Guys, the percent of players leading the sort of lifestyle is much closer to 100 than we would ever even expect.

My cousin attended a wedding reception with James Harrison. He said Harrison downed an entire bottle of vodka and took one home on his way out for the limousine ride- true story.

These guys do everything in excess. Unfortunately, our excessive-behaving Oline roster is not that talented and it was severely badly managed.

Op is spot on!!! Worried about weed and getting laid, I don't mind bouncing Pouncey and starting over

I would like to draft 4 OL in this draft, trading down a couple times in the process, get a FA or two, and roll on.

NO Saints overcame, and I think we should too.

Pouncey getting traded on draft day I could see happening. If Alex Mack becomes a guy we get, it just might happen.

Yep. Basically they were a bunch of clowns. A bunch of guys who were just playing football for a big paycheck. I dont think Incognito, Pouncey, or Jerry really care about winning.

Back
Top Bottom