What kind of DUMBASS brings an assault rifle to a game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What kind of DUMBASS brings an assault rifle to a game?

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Ha, ha, the answer is a NY Jets DUMBASS!:lol: Stupid ass Damien Robinson brings one in his car, knowing they bring a dog out to sniff the players/personnel's cars! Gee, I hope he's not too pissed when they fine him a game's pay!:lol: What a stupid ass...:lol: J. ust E. normously T. oo S. tupid!!!

:lol:

Hey, he played the last couple of years in Fl. That'll lower anyone's iq a couple hundred points. Don't worry, his intelligence is increasing rapidly week by week living in NY.

Yeah but the thing was that it was an illegal automatic assault rifle. Only a Jet.

clear.gif

from what i've heard about

NY. carring an assault rifle is part of a persons proper attire, you never know when you're gonna have to defend yourself!
clear.gif

Re: from what i've heard about

Originally posted by dolfan06
NY. carring an assault rifle is part of a persons proper attire, you never know when you're gonna have to defend yourself!
clear.gif
your from CA. and your talking smack about crime... now that is funny. I hope you got the right colors on today.BWHAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom