What kind of numbers do a rb and wr need to get nominated and elected into the hof ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What kind of numbers do a rb and wr need to get nominated and elected into the hof ?

Lorenzo Rules

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just heard that Cris Carter and Jerry Rice are expected to get inducted into the hall of fame. this leads me to question the following players stats and to see if they are close to being hall of fame type of players.

Jim Jensen

Irving Fryar

O.J. McDuffie

Mark Duper

Mark Clayton

Nat Moore

Ricky Williams

what are the stats on these fellows

I thought the Marks brothers should have at least qualifyed.

If none of these guys can get in then I hope the dolpphins can get a hall of fame wr or two and another rb into the hall of fame.

I would not oppose the notion of Zach Thomas getting nominated for the hall of fame as well.

3 words 'Body of work' To be fair none of these have been exceptional although Ricky had one exceptional year. You either have to dominate your position in stats like Rice and carter or be the best at what you do (Rice) Leave aside whether you like them or hate them and look at the body of work and tell me if either Duper or Clayton was better than T.O or Moss (Randy). These two will get nominated and I expect Moss to get a nod. Body of work. Domination at a position or reinventing it...thats the new bench mark for the modern HOF. IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom