What makes me puke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What makes me puke

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
I promise you I will vomit if I hear one more sports commentator say "Oh, thank God Brett Favre wasn't seriously hurt ... what would the NFL be without him ... Brett Favre IS football ... oooh, I want to lick his cleats!"

I am happy Brett Favre isn't hurt, but he isn't football. No one is bigger than the game or even close to it. Randy Moss thinks he is bigger than the game but he isn't.

The difference is thta Favre does not think he is Gods gift to the NFL....He is even embarrassed to talk about his achievements. Moss wil tell you he is the best and go on to justify it with outlandish claims....he forgets that there are 10 other guys on the field at any given time.

Case in point; Favre was being carted off the field last week. The fans gave him a standing ovation....he began to cry because he said thta he and the fans have a mutal respect for each other and they love each other equally. The fans know how great he is and we cherish every moment of it.

If Moss were to get a Standing Ovation while being carted off the field it would be because he was leaving the game.....Minnesota fans are fickle and all about What Have You Don For Me Lately?

Back
Top Bottom