What Makes Penei Sewell a Generational Tackle | Film study | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Makes Penei Sewell a Generational Tackle | Film study

IMO if we do not get Taven Jenkins to play tackle, we are SoL. Maybe we can get by with Spencer Brown for the upcoming year. But that's basically it for tackles. The tackle market is slim, like it is every year. Next year we need to get Cordell Volson NDSU, unless he goes top 5 and we cannot move up that high.

Just to be clear, I don't necessarily want him at 3, I just wouldn't be surprised if we took him there.

I also think "generational" is a bullshit term for most of the players it's applied to :cigar

I’ve yet to see film where Sewell is dominating against elite talent. Can someone post link where Sewell is playing against elite talent?

I’ve yet to see film where Sewell is dominating against elite talent. Can someone post link where Sewell is playing against elite talent?

Probably the closest you'll find is his game against Auburn where he faced guys like Marlon Davidson and Derrick Brown. You can get a nice sense for his abilities, particularly in the run and screen game, against those guys.

But those guys aren't pass rushers. He didn't really ever face NFL level pass rushers.

Back
Top Bottom