What makes things more interesting coaching wise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What makes things more interesting coaching wise

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
What kind of system does the coach run.

For mediocre talented offense the west coast offense has always been a very good alternative, but unfortunately the Patriots are very capable of shutting down the west coast offense with the D that they play.

Huizenga will have to realize this and I still think that the only answer is a system similar to what the Colts run or what Saban runs in his pro style offense.

i dunno i think the WCO suckz , i don´t like it, i would be pissed,if the new guy brings that with him, but who the hell am I anyways....

If we could get the OL to make their blocks 50% of the time, we can run the ball very well. Control the clock against the NE D and throw, and catch 50 % of the time we get to throw deep. NE is beatable we have seen it.

Their losses have been against teams with an avg 25 pass attempts and 31 rushing attempts. Their victories have been against teams with an avg 40 pass attempts and 24 rushing attempts. You need to work on protection, thats half the battle.

Bottom line is you need to be able to run convincingly and when they throw their blits we need to catch it and execute on the throw and catch.

It's is defined as game preparation, we saw it, we were prepared, but failed to execute in more ways then one...

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom