What Needs To Change?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by illscriptures, Apr 30, 2019.

1. BahamaFinFan78

BahamaFinFan78 A True Fan

With the oline we keep changing players and it still sucks. Could it be more scheme and coaching?

2. SF Dolphin Fan

SF Dolphin Fan Seasoned Veteran

If Rosen proves to be the guy that is huge. I applaud the front office for making that move. If he isn't the answer, the team likely picks high enough for Tua, Herbert or Fromm. That trade dramatically changed the draft IMO, but could pay off in a big way.

Lots of needs still starting with a pass rusher. That's the biggest need if Rosen plays well. Right tackle, center and possibly right guard are also needs. The offensive line is only about halfway there. A corner opposite Howard, maybe another safety. I want to see if Ballage can be a physical runner. If not, I'd add that to the list. A younger Frank Gore type.

3. BlueFin

BlueFin Seer of Visions Finheaven VIP

Yes and no... trading back one year cost this team Randy Moss and netted them a bust in John Avery....loser.

Another year it cost us Earl Thomas for a marginal defensive lineman... so no, trading back is not always a good idea!

illscriptures likes this.
  4. Highzenga

Highzenga A True Fan

Would be nice to play a physical brand of football for once. Run the ball down their throats in short yardage situations.