What Needs To Happen Next | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Needs To Happen Next

AllFinsAllDay

Active Roster
Reaction score
A lot of blame can be spread around for this loss today pick who you wanna blame weather that be Tannehill, Oline, Sherman, Philbin or the Defense. It was a collective team effort of playing kinda crappy from the beginning.

Take a step back from the ledge and realize that the season is not over NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS plenty of time to get things fixed. Consider the effort from last week where Tannehill was beaten up pretty bad to this week, where we were protecting him petty good until the end with Clabo's bainfart.

Alot of times people let the loss hang around just man up and get out there and get better. Obviously speaking as a fan i think they can do better and they will, Im not going to pull my hair out and let it ruin my week because I know that we have another game Sunday to fix what went wrong this week.

We might win next week or we might lose but in the end we have no control so just sit back grab a beer and just see what happens.

Fins Up!

What needs to happen next - Clabo gets the ax... Even then there is no need to see what happens for next week. We all know what is going to happen and it isnt going to be pretty.

Clabo getting benched might work, just have to see what happens next week.

Some of us were calling for Clabo to be axed weeks ago.

Clabo needs to be axed.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. I totally agree just sit back and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clabo is released.

The O-Line coach is fired.

The conditioning coach is fired.

Back
Top Bottom