what nfl player........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what nfl player...........

M

MoFinz

Well, if you could count interceptions as completions, then Vinnie Testicleverde would win this hands down. But since we got the clue, i'll go with....Bob Lilly
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,162
Reaction score
155
Age
75
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
how about i give the answer..........

Originally posted by MoFinz
Well, if you could count interceptions as completions, then Vinnie Testicleverde would win this hands down. But since we got the clue, i'll go with....Bob Lilly
by giving the ultimate clue? he's on inside the NFL!
 

relive1972

Premium Member
Joined
May 3, 2002
Messages
842
Reaction score
0
Age
61
Location
Pensacola
Re: how about i give the answer..........

Originally posted by dolfan06
by giving the ultimate clue? he's on inside the NFL!

I take it you're talking about Len Dawson, although he's no longer on Inside the NFL. Him and Nick Buonicotti were canned.
:down:
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,162
Reaction score
155
Age
75
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: Re: how about i give the answer..........

Originally posted by relive1972


I take it you're talking about Len Dawson, although he's no longer on Inside the NFL. Him and Nick Buonicotti were canned.
:down:
i didn't know that. except for picking kansas city every week, i liked dawson.

btw, dawson was the correct answer.
 
Top Bottom