What Now Boys? Spielman is looking like a Genius now.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Now Boys? Spielman is looking like a Genius now..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
AJ FEELEY!??! WHAT?!?!? I WANT RIVERS!??!

He knew he had no chance to land an impact QB at 20.. So he did his research and got the best available QB in his mind BEFORE the draft...

Rivers goes before Big Ben.. :roflmao:

I don't think anyone thought Rivers would go this high in February. At the time, there were people who thought he wouldn't even go in the first round. Man, his stock rised. A lot.

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I've been thinking Rivers could go in the top 10 for quite a long time, in fact I've gone on record saying he is the best player in the draft, teams just don't know it.

sure, what a genius. He accurately predicted that Eli Manning would refuse to play for SD, causing the Giants to snag rivers, at the #4 spot, and pawn him off..

This is a really stupid thread, sorry to say. No one could have predicted this draft. Rivers has been on the top of my board for the past 2 years, and even I wouldn't have had him going #4.

ckparrothead said:
Not to toot my own horn or anything but I've been thinking Rivers could go in the top 10 for quite a long time, in fact I've gone on record saying he is the best player in the draft, teams just don't know it.

Just to be fair... the Chargers apparently think so.

Point is, everyone clamoring for Rivers was asked for guarentee that either that Rivers be there at 20 or he was as good as advertised. well he wasnt there at 20. So Rick did the wise thing and is not left in a lurch this year like we were last year at LT.

SkapePhin said:
AJ FEELEY!??! WHAT?!?!? I WANT RIVERS!??!

He knew he had no chance to land an impact QB at 20.. So he did his research and got the best available QB in his mind BEFORE the draft...

Rivers goes before Big Ben.. :roflmao:

The rumors that Ben was going to slide to 11 has been out for about a month.
This last week the news came out about Eli not playing for SD, which was going to trigger the Rivers - Manning trade. Not sure why you were surprised? It's not like anyone thought this was going to happen a month ago. :goof:

That said, I think you are right. Rick comes out looking like a genius because the QB slide did not occur and Feeley is one of the top options out there now IMO.
Lets all hope Feeley upgrades us like Rick expects him to. I look forward to seeing him play. He does have some nice qualities that could make him a good option for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Now Boys? Spielman is looking like a Genius now..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

St. Clair!?McIntosh?! WHAT?!?!? I WANT ANDREWS!??!

He knew he had no chance to land an impact OT at 20.. So he did his research and got the best available OL in his mind BEFORE the draft...

ANDREWS goes before 20.... :roflmao:

I thought I'd save you the time Skape

Back
Top Bottom