What offseason FA is everyone interested in? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What offseason FA is everyone interested in?

Keep Ryan Fitzpatrick and Josh Rosen. Draft a QB high (or take a flier on Tua with one of the late firsts).

Miami is projected to have $110 million in cap space, not counting other vets they may cut to save even more cash (ala Reshad Jones and Albert Wilson). Miami should invest significant capital on the offensive line - consider Trent Williams, Brandon Schereff, Joe Thuney, Jack Conklin as FA options. Unsure of offensive line prospects but be sure to draft some good ones.

Running back needs an upgrade. Both Melvin Gordon and Austin Ekeler (RFA) will be available for the Chargers, and I expect at least one of them will hit the market. Derrick Henry (I expect Tennessee will re-sign him), Matt Breida (RFA) and Jordan Howard are other options.

in terms of "premium" free agents, Jadeveon Clowney probably will top Miami's board hence their pursuit of them during training camp. Dallas is not paying both Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper, so I expect Cooper to hit the market and command a record-breaking WR salary. Miami should be interested in all of these guys since they will have the resources to get them. Chris Jones, HaHa Clinton-Dix, Shaq Barrett and Dante Fowler are young impact players that can be cornerstones for the rebuild project. Cost-effective veteran options may include AJ Green, Gerald McCoy and Chris Harris.

Back
Top Bottom