What offseason FA is everyone interested in? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What offseason FA is everyone interested in?

Yeah 7 sacks lol. Good job miami. And then we promptly use a top 15 pick on a dt.

If I remember correctly, that was a Gase call...the cutting him in season.

I just looked it up, e got into a disagreement with the coaches and was sent packing. Gase...what a gift.

Yeah, but he was a constant underachiever here. Sometimes someone needs to get cut for a reality check that maybe they need to try harder. Not much you can do about that.

Pretty sure he was pissed with his playing time. I’m not the type to just assume everyone who’s wanted out of here it’s all the players fault. This place has been wildly incompetent for quite a while

Pretty sure he was pissed with his playing time. I’m not the type to just assume everyone who’s wanted out of here it’s all the players fault. This place has been wildly incompetent for quite a while
He was pissed with his playing time because he was only good for a certain number of snaps a game. The rest of the time his play fell off a cliff. That's on nobody but him.

The Goal for Dolphins in 2020. Must be higher. Looking for guy of waiver wire is not going help u win lot games. Being cheap neither. Spend your money wisely and fix that oline.

Per Phillips -- obviously he's struggled to stay consistently motivated since his underachieving Oklahoma days, but **** Adam Gase. He got rid of every single player who had a voice and didn't take his garbage as gospel. Deserved to be spit right in the mouth. I wish Juice did it.

Back
Top Bottom