• Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Tennesee, Kentucky, West Virginia

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, D.C.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • New York

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Florida

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • North East

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Outside U.S.

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters
Hi, I'm a Finfan from los Estados Unidos Mexicanos (Official name of Mexico).

Born and raised here in the 305. You guys should move down here so we can fill the stadium a bit more.

Born and raised in Key West FL. Then I moved to Gainesville to be part of the GATOR NATION.

I currently reside in horrible Erie, PA. I miss the sun.

North Port, FL. I know what you all are thinking, where the heck is North Port? Well it's the third largest city in FL (land wise that is) situated in east Sarasota County. Go Phins! Still the only undefeated franchise in NFL history!

North Port, FL. I know what you all are thinking, where the heck is North Port? Well it's the third largest city in FL (land wise that is) situated in east Sarasota County. Go Phins! Still the only undefeated franchise in NFL history!

My girl is from North port. I know where it is:D

Strange question "What part of the World are you in?" When all but one of your options are in the US!!!

Surely you could have included Europe, Asia, South America etc at the very least. I have to say it's not the greatest poll I have seen on this site!!

Strange question "What part of the World are you in?" When all but one of your options are in the US!!!

Surely you could have included Europe, Asia, South America etc at the very least. I have to say it's not the greatest poll I have seen on this site!!

and please distinguish between new york and northeast......i live in NJ but i'm a stone's throw from nyc.........am i considered new york or northeast.....

Back
Top Bottom