What people drive far for games who have season tickets and from where? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What people drive far for games who have season tickets and from where?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I used to come from Tampa, but now I just goto a few games every year and one away game. How far is "far"?

I live in Rochester, NY (near Buffalo) and last year I made it to my first Dolphin game at Pro Player. I plan to come to at least 1 game every year now because a friend of mine has a place in Naples. I just hope this year they win the game I go to. Last year I got to see their only home loss. Some Lucas guy playing for the Bills really kicked our ***.

:jetssuck: :nesucks: :billsbite

I mean people who have season tickets. Not just one game.

I drive from Ponce Inlet, which is near Daytona. 3.5 to 4 hours each way. Worth every damned minute of driving too! Only game I missed last year was Buttaflo (glad I did too, but I couldn't help but think if only I had been there my lunatic screaming might have helped.)

I have season tix. I drive from Daytona Beach(Ormond Bch actually). 4 to 4 1/2 hrs each way. Have missed one game in 10 yrs.
Actually we delayed our honeymoon 1 day to watch the fins play at Buffalo. Thank God we won. Louis Oliver intercepted a pass with time running out and returned it like 98yrds

Those are long drives. Do you guys leave right after the game to go home?

Here in Nevada... I only watch Dolphin games live when they visit Arizona, San Diego or Oakland.. Anything other than that is too far for me..

HURRAH:drinker:

I live in new york and have never gone to a dolphins game :( never even been to an nfl game. im hoping to get tix to the Giants vs. Dolphins game. anyone know where i could order them?

Originally posted by phinfan34
Those are long drives. Do you guys leave right after the game to go home?

If it's a 1pm game we go the day before and leave after the game. If its a 4pm or night game we stay the night. To many good restaurants down there, have to stay and eat!!!

Flipper, where in NY do you live? I'm from LI.

Back
Top Bottom