What pick would SURPRISE you? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What pick would SURPRISE you?

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Okay, if we select at #2 what pick (make it a likely pick) would suprise you?

I will start with Antrelle Rolle.

(rememebr it needs to be someone that has a shot in the top 10 at least)

fin-atic said:
Okay, if we select at #2 what pick (make it a likely pick) would suprise you?

I will start with Antrelle Rolle.

(rememebr it needs to be someone that has a shot in the top 10 at least)
If we stay at #2, Rolle or Rodgers. If we move to #5 (with TB), Merriman or Johnson. If we move to #7, same.

At 2 Rodgers with a trade down Rolle, Pacman, Johnson

Any of the RB's at #2 would come as a surprise to me.

Rodgers.

Rolle wouldn't suprise me. Mike Williams would suprise me, but I would be over the moon. :D

Rodgers

I wouldn't be shocked by either Williams because I think you can make a credible case for either of them as the better/best player available at their position. Rodgers would shock me because he doesn't sound like he would mesh well with the sort of offense I think this team is tooling up to run.

I'd be surprised if they take Edwards. I think he's the least likely pick among Brown, Rodgers, and maybe even Rolle. The only logic behind picking Edwards this high would be if Nick has him rated so much higher than everyone else.

I don't get how Edwards is a bigger shock than Rolle at all. We're 2 deep at WR and 4 deep (perhaps 3 deep if Pat is moved) at CB. While we used a ton of nickel in the past, I have a feeling we might be using a 3rd WR just as often as we use a 3rd CB this year due to an increase in the former and a decrease in the latter. We are a bit younger at WR than at CB, but I don't think that would justify Rolle over Edwards at all.

Back
Top Bottom