What pisses me off more than anything in the game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What pisses me off more than anything in the game.

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Was that Norv let Ray score th TD on the goalline. That was total Bullsh*t. That should have been Ricky's TD all the way. Granted I wanted Ricky to get the TD because of Fantasy football and I lost by 4 points, and that TD would have put me over by 2, but Ray didn't deserve that TD, not that Ricky was in that whole drive until the goaline play, but at least give it to Robert Edwards or Minor if not Ricky. Jets, Ravens, Chargers it doesn't matter, with Ray Lucas as our QB we won't win a damn game until Jay gets back. Lucas totaly sucks.

It was f@*ked up! I thought Ricky was gonna run it up the middle. I wish Chambers could have streched out for the TD the play before.

really! That cost me my fantasy game too!

What pisses me even more is Lucas' arrogance! He brags like he is going to be great and than look how he plays. He should just shut up and start talking if he ever plays good(don't hold your breath)

Dolphins lost, and my team lost! Football has been real crappy towards me this week.

Originally posted by booyeah_
Dolphins lost, and my team lost! Football has been real crappy towards me this week.

This has been the worst 3 week stretch that I can remember as a Dolphan since Marino tore his achillies. If we lose next week I will actully start volunteering to work on Sundays. The worst part of this loss is I had to hear Madden's fat mouth blab and blab about Farve for a solid half since there wasn't a game on the feild. This must what it is like to be a Bengal fan.

Originally posted by CJS
Yeah that cost me too. Thanks Norv.

You are bitchin? It cost Ricky 25,000 dollars. He gets a 1/4 of a mill when he scores 7 tds. I am glad they took him out after the int. There is no need to run him out in a losing situation, and it may help him not hit 1500 so we can keep our 1st pick.

Ray Lucas sure didn't deserve that TD. Edwards or Minor over him. We all wanted Ricky to get it, and 1 yard means nothing. It's not like he won't get that 7th TD sometime this season anyways.

Back
Top Bottom