What player OR what are you looking forward to seeing tonight? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What player OR what are you looking forward to seeing tonight?

Preston Williams actually catching the football instead of...whatever it is he has been doing out there so far this season.

I threw him into my fantasy football lineup tonight because I think he is poised for a huge game. Putting my fantasy money where my mouth is. Hopefully Fitzy lets it fly tonight.

I want to see it all. I want everyone to play well and contribute, no bad games from anyone.

P.S.: It's not know and behold. It's not low and behold. It's lo and behold. I'm not attacking you; this is a general statement to everyone that continually misspells the expression.

I want to see it all. I want everyone to play well and contribute, no bad games from anyone.

P.S.: It's not know and behold. It's not low and behold. It's lo and behold. I'm not attacking you; this is a general statement to everyone that continually misspells the expression.

Grammatical corrections on expressions. Geez, talk about someone getting their pansies in a bunch
97347.gif

Laviska Shenault - just signed him for practical reasons to my FF Team.

I got to see EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO SEE about my earlier posting about whatt I wanted to see.
GREAT GAME AND AM GLAD WE GOT OUR FIRST WIN.
But seriously Howard isnt gully healthy and we need to careful with that going forward. The way he grabbed his leg after INT. Teams might REALLY make it their job TO ATTACK HIS SIDE OF THE FIELD
PHINS UP!!!!

Preston Williams actually catching the football instead of...whatever it is he has been doing out there so far this season.

I threw him into my fantasy football lineup tonight because I think he is poised for a huge game. Putting my fantasy money where my mouth is. Hopefully Fitzy lets it fly tonight.

at least you got a TD out of him

Back
Top Bottom