What Players do You Think Will be Taken Earlier than Expected? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Players do You Think Will be Taken Earlier than Expected?

CBs in general. Horn, Kendrick, Campbell, Stokes and a few more no doubt. Despite every corner bar Jaylon Johnson struggling this year, I think there are still 10-12 teams desperate for a good CB.

Walker Little OT Stanford
The OT spot is a bit shaky after the outstanding Sewell so we will likely see OT needy teams reaching for guys who are not that highly rated.

After Sewell you have a bunch of guys with late 1st, early 2nd round grades.A couple of them will likely go a half round or so too early, which is not too big of a reach really.

It should be an interesting race to see who ends up being the #2 OT and so on after that.

And we should pay attention because I think OT early is certainly on the table.I do not believe the guy who will be protecting Tu'a blindside is on the team right now.

Unless Hunt really steps up.

The OT spot is a bit shaky after the outstanding Sewell so we will likely see OT needy teams reaching for guys who are not that highly rated.

After Sewell you have a bunch of guys with late 1st, early 2nd round grades.A couple of them will likely go a half round or so too early, which is not too big of a reach really.

It should be an interesting race to see who ends up being the #2 OT and so on after that.

And we should pay attention because I think OT early is certainly on the table.I do not believe the guy who will be protecting Tu'a blindside is on the team right now.

Good point. Looks like Hunt has a ways to go and Davis has played fairly well.

Little is interesting. I think at one point he was considered a top 15 type talent. But he now hasn't played in a long time.

Walker Little OT Stanford

I'm hoping he falls. When you're not desperate for OL help, and I don't think Miami is desperate, a guy like Little in the 3rd makes sense. Terrific athlete before his injury, good frame, some stuff to clean up, but I thought he was at least a Top 40 guy prior to the injury.

A late 2nd early 3rd pick would be a god spot for an OT or OL in general.

I don't think OT will line up with where Miami is going to be picking in R 1, but they go for a G or C with their own 1st.I think the value will be there in the early 20's put I am not sure I would go that way. WR is a bigger need and there could be more than one sitting there in that area.

You got two of the best tackles in the draft on display in Bama game. Landon Young KY and Leatherwood ALA.

I think they'll wait for a better class of OT's before they commit another early pick to one unless it's a home run pick. These rookies we have still have potential but they need more coaching, conditioning and experience.

With so many needs to fill I think the only position on the OL they might target early is a C.

Back
Top Bottom