What Players from this Draft End up Being Elite? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Players from this Draft End up Being Elite?

Watched him a few times do that and during the playoffs he did it alot. Some tried to say, "Well he was doubled teamed so..."
What the hell do you think is going to happen at the next level?
You think the Bosa brothers, the Watt brothers etc don't get doubled teamed?

Buyer beware with that player...

Agree on Chase Young. He fed on weak teams and when he played against big time teams/players he turned into Casper the friendly ghost and disappeared. Watch his tape and Brown from Auburn and compare tapes - Brown is a load and disruptive against everyone. Epenesa from Iowa is more of what Miami is looking for as a DE.

Agree on Chase Young. He fed on weak teams and when he played against big time teams/players he turned into Casper the friendly ghost and disappeared. Watch his tape and Brown from Auburn and compare tapes - Brown is a load and disruptive against everyone. Epenesa from Iowa is more of what Miami is looking for as a DE.

I'm not very high on Young either but the fins desperately need the hype on him to continue all the way to draft day, to take the skins out of the equation for Tua or whomever they are targeting at 5.

I understand where you're coming from now, but Jeudy and Ruggs separate really well, so I think they'd do well there. I think both should move around a lot wherever they go - same with Lamb, Higgins, and Shenault.
jeudy running a cross from the slot is potentially lethal. he’s tough and the rules are in his favor.

jeudy running a cross from the slot is potentially lethal. he’s tough and the rules are in his favor.
Do you think Miami could get Justin Jefferson from LSU at #26? I think he'd be the absolute perfect complement for Parker and Williams.

Jeudy probably goes top 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom