What position group is the weakest part of the Miami Dolphins team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What position group is the weakest part of the Miami Dolphins team?

• QBs

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • RBs

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • TEs

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • WRs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • O-Line

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • D-Line

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LBs

Votes: 51 24.8%
  • CBs

Votes: 99 48.1%
  • Safeties

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Special Teams

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Coaching & Front Office

Votes: 7 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

normaldude

Starter
Reaction score

I said CBs. You can get by with a bunch of role players on RB (though I think they botched the offseason with the position), but if this strict scheme thing with the CBs doesn't work, it's going to **** over the entire defense.

I said CB's, however we really don't know until we see how all the new players do with this new system and coaches.

I had to go with cbs, i honestly believe ajayi can handle the load for rbs if not injured. Which is more of my concern with him than talent

I feel like its LB's....and thats mainly because its year is really riding on Kiko Alonso having that bounceback 2nd year off the serious injury year.

If he falters this has to be the weakest unit.

Much of this season is riding on the continued maturation and development of young players...and even rookies contributing significantly.

I said QB because Matt Moore is just earning paycheck, I think they should move on from his skill set because he's not athletically mobile enough to run this offense,

OL is the weakest group. Right now we are starting our backup Urbik or Dallas Thomas or Billy Turner at RG. And once Albert gets injured, we're starting 2 of those guys just like last year. Tunsil is a replacement for Albert at LT ... he is not a future solution at LG. Einstein's definition of insanity was doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result ... and that's exactly what we continue to do along the OL.

OL is the weakest group. Right now we are starting our backup Urbik or Dallas Thomas or Billy Turner at RG. And once Albert gets injured, we're starting 2 of those guys just like last year. Tunsil is a replacement for Albert at LT ... he is not a future solution at LG. Einstein's definition of insanity was doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result ... and that's exactly what we continue to do along the OL.

OL is easily Miami's most talented unit.

How many more offensive linemen should we go with? We have 4 1st rounders on the line, 3 when Albert gets injured; I just don't get the people who think we need Pro Bowl backups.

We currently have 4 first round draft picks on our o-line. That's probably #1 in the NFL.

We really need 5 first round draft picks on our o-line, before you're satisfied?

Lets dog the offensive line early to set the table for the excuses when the offense struggles.

How many more offensive linemen should we go with? We have 4 1st rounders on the line, 3 when Albert gets injured; I just don't get the people who think we need Pro Bowl backups.
I guess you didn't see the back ups play last year.

Lets dog the offensive line early to set the table for the excuses when the offense struggles.
Nobody's dogging anything, facts are facts. They haven't even played a game yet together. Olines need time working together to become a cohesive unit. But you probably thought our Oline was a great group last year.

Yeah where do you get that he's dogging the o line to make excuses? He is 100 percent right. Any line with Dallas freakin thomas on it is suspect. Albert proves every year he can't stay healthy. It doesn't matter how many first rounders we have on the line if they ain't any good or they're hurt. The o line has been garbage the past forever.

I picked linebackers because outside of Alonzo we don't have anyone who is worthy. If we get beat on the line we won't have any lb help because their never in position, getting blocked to the ground or not wrapping up and making a tackle. We will be one of the worst run defenses in the league if we don't get some competent linebackers to help the line

Back
Top Bottom