What position? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What position?

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If there was one position that we could fill through cuts that would help us tremendously, who would it be and what position???

FinsFan74 said:
If there was one position that we could fill through cuts that would help us tremendously, who would it be and what position???
DT or Safety?

From what I've heard from training camp, QB!

Cannonboy said:
It's just a training camp, the 1st one at that with weather that wasn't great for most of it. There more than likely wont be any QB before the season that would be an upgrade over what we have.

ether79 said:
It's just a training camp, the 1st one at that with weather that wasn't great for most of it. There more than likely wont be any QB before the season that would be an upgrade over what we have.
maybe feidler will be available:lol:

since quality qbs and S rarely become available through cuts DT would be the 1 spot i think we might be able to find good help at. Thats the 1 realistic spot if someone comes in overweight. Possibly another Cb too.

What ever happened to Lance Shulters? Wasnt he supposed to be a cap casualty??? I think S is a big question mark, I would also like to add one more "BIG MAN" that can play NT.

One thing that the defense can do to give a different look is to line up in a 4-3, but put Traylor over the C in the NT position. Then you shift JT out into space, from here he can stay hand down or play standing up. But I dont know how many plays Traylor can give you so I want another "Hoss" for the line.

Back
Top Bottom