Reaction score
Seniors

Matt Leinhart-USC
Charlie Whitehurst-Clemson
Brad Smith-Missouri
Reggie McNeal-Texas A&M
Bruce Gradkowski-Toledo

Jrs
Vince Young-Texas (needs alot of work good athlete, horrible QB)
Omar Jacobs-Bowling Green
Chris Leak-Florida

Just to name a few

djfresh47

R.I.P. djfresh47
Reaction score
I think Vince Young has the highest ceiling of any Qb who could come out next year, but also has the highest bust factor. Watching him play he was not a very good passer, but he also had horrible WR's, and lost his top 3 wideouts from the previous season. He was the best player on the field during the rose bowl. Reggie McNeal reminds me of Drew Brees, I believe he's a little bit on the short side but has a decent arm and mobility. Like a previous poster noone expected Alex Smith to emerge so I'm thinking that some Qb will have a breakout year, and I don't know if it is a lock for Leinhart to be taken #1 next year, he would of gone 1st this year but if he did lose Norm Chow so he may even take a step back and somebody else may emerge.

Cheapshotz

Scout Team
Reaction score
Brodie Croyle from Alabama will make the list somewhere barring another season ending injury.

dolphingator

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brodie Croyle from Alabama will make the list somewhere barring another season ending injury.
No, he won't. Too flimsy for the NFL. No talent anyway.

The only QB in the SEC that stands a chance of being an NFL QB on any consistent basis is Chris Leak... IF Meyer reworks his mechanics.

Darrell Hackney may stand an EXCELLENT chance of becoming the next Daunte Culpepper.

Stitches

I love Mindwarp
Reaction score
I hope Michael Robinson can pull it together at Penn State, and show he can be a good quarterback, not just an athletic quarterback.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Frisches13283 said:
I hope Michael Robinson can pull it together at Penn State, and show he can be a good quarterback, not just an athletic quarterback.
More than likely they will try to make him strictly a WR. He has no future in the NFL as a QB, but could have one as a WR. Plus, IMO Mirrelli is the better QB.

KB21

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
dolphingator said:
No, he won't. Too flimsy for the NFL. No talent anyway.

The only QB in the SEC that stands a chance of being an NFL QB on any consistent basis is Chris Leak... IF Meyer reworks his mechanics.

Darrell Hackney may stand an EXCELLENT chance of becoming the next Daunte Culpepper.
Leak is not the best quarterback prospect in the SEC. Quarterbacks that are shorter than 6'0" are not prospects, and Chris Leak is 5'10" at best.

The best quarterback prospect in the SEC is Erik Ainge, but he isn't eligible yet.

KB21

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
ChambersWI said:
More than likely they will try to make him strictly a WR. He has no future in the NFL as a QB, but could have one as a WR. Plus, IMO Mirrelli is the better QB.
You mean Morelli, and I think Morelli is going to be part off a very qood quarterback class that will come about in 3 years. That class will include Morelli, Erik Ainge, and Chad Henne.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom