What QB's are coming out next year??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What QB's are coming out next year???

FireInTheNole

Renolegade
Reaction score
Besides Matt Leinart who else is coming out next year that's any good?

Whitehurst, Brad Smith and thats about it. Oh and if Gradowski has a good year he could turn some heads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joey 22 said:
Whitehurst, Brad Smith and thats about it.

Reggie McNeal from Texas A&M is in his senior season this year. Also, Chris Leak might come out early from Florida (although he would better benifit from going back for his senior year, which would be his second year with Meyer), as well as Vince Young of Texas, and Drew Tate from Iowa.

Agent51 said:
Reggie McNeal from Texas A&M is in his senior season this year. Also, Chris Leak might come out early from Florida (although he would better benifit from going back for his senior year, which would be his second year with Meyer), as well as Vince Young of Texas, and Drew Tate from Iowa.
McNeal is not good, if he can put all his $hit together, he may be a day 1 pick, Leak would be crazy if he came out, Young is slower evebn less accurate and dumber Mike Vick, he makes me think of Slash and Tate isnt coming out either, though he would have a chance to be a high pick.

Aquanator B1000 said:
what's the name of that guy from iowa?

Agent51 said:

Joey 22 said:
McNeal is not good, if he can put all his $hit together, he may be a day 1 pick, Leak would be crazy if he came out, Young is slower evebn less accurate and dumber Mike Vick, he makes me think of Slash and Tate isnt coming out either, though he would have a chance to be a high pick.

I didn't say they were GOOD, just answering the man's question, and giving him underclassmen possibilities. Slash as in, badass guitarist slash?

Back
Top Bottom