What QB's are coming out next year??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What QB's are coming out next year???

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
I don't think so. He was just readmitted back to school.

He'll come out if he has a breakout year, to capitalize on the timing and the name.

Some team will be dumb enough to pay him just because it says "Vick" on his jersey. :shakeno:

Next year's QB draft will be over after the first pick is made. Besides Leinart there is NOTHING. Ricky, how dare you sneak on here and suggest in your drug-induced stupor that next year's QB draft is better than this one.

Leak WILL NOT come out.
Drew Tate WILL NOT come out.
McNeil and vicklet are worthless. vicklet can't stay out of jail long enough to even learn the playbook.

dolphingator said:
Next year's QB draft will be over after the first pick is made. Besides Leinart there is NOTHING. Ricky, how dare you sneak on here and suggest in your drug-induced stupor that next year's QB draft is better than this one.

Leak WILL NOT come out.
Drew Tate WILL NOT come out.
McNeil and vicklet are worthless. vicklet can't stay out of jail long enough to even learn the playbook.

I think Whitehurst and Gradowski and Brad Smith are enough to make it better than this years.

T.R.U. FIN3 said:
Next year's QB class isn't looking to shabby. It looks better than this one thats for sure.

Next year's class is pure crap!! Outside of Matt Leinart and possibly Omar Jacobs, that class is barren.

Joey 22 said:
I think Whitehurst and Gradowski and Brad Smith are enough to make it better than this years.

Gradowski has some size disadvantages and doesn't have a great arm. Smith is an option quarterback. Whitehurst is a strong armed pocket passer with horrible accuracy.

umm things change throughout the year... last year no one expected alex smith to be a number 1 pick at all, he was 2nd team all mountain west conference, not even 1st team, haha... players come through and have sick years that will bring them up the charts... i think next years class will be stronger than this one at the top, but less depth...

What about Tyler Palko?

That is, if Wanny doesn't screw his chances up.

KB21 said:
Next year's class is pure crap!! Outside of Matt Leinart and possibly Omar Jacobs, that class is barren.

Brad Smith has a high celling also, we'll have to see if he can have a strong senior season, he hasn't had much supporting cast. He has a strong arm and yes he was an option QB, but in the same respect that Donnovan McNabb was.

I will say that the quarterback to keep an eye on next year will be Paul Pinegar from Fresno State.

KB21 said:

I want Jacobs out of that class...think he could be special. That's why I would consider trading #2 for #5 and their first next year. I think they'll still suck next year. If we do too (not saying we will), we could be looking at a franchise QB and a franchise OT next year.

I bet no one would have been too excited this time last year about the prospect of Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith coming out. Alot will change.

The key for us should be to get Tampa's 1st next year in the trade (even if it means that's all we get). That way we'll have 2 1st's and 1 of them maybe high enough for Leinart (If not we can package both picks to move up for him or otherwise get a top LT).

Minnphin said:
I want Jacobs out of that class...think he could be special. That's why I would consider trading #2 for #5 and their first next year. I think they'll still suck next year. If we do too (not saying we will), we could be looking at a franchise QB and a franchise OT next year.

That would make my day, but he is still not a lock to come out next year. If he does what he did this year again, there would be no reason to stay though.

caneaddict said:
I bet no one would have been too excited this time last year about the prospect of Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith coming out. Alot will change.

The key for us should be to get Tampa's 1st next year in the trade (even if it means that's all we get). That way we'll have 2 1st's and 1 of them maybe high enough for Leinart (If not we can package both picks to move up for him or otherwise get a top LT).

Aaron Rodger? Yes.

Back
Top Bottom