What round is Whitehearst | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What round is Whitehearst

hunter5nc1 said:
predicted to go in? If we could get him in the 2nd I would be happy with that I have a feeling he will be a good NFL QB.
There is no way in hell i'd use our 2nd round pick on him. Maybe a 5th, but not a 2nd.

You never know this early. We have to wait and see what he does with his pre-draft workouts. In my eyes right now, he's looking anywhere from 3rd-5th round. Could change either direction depending on how he does in his workouts.

Whitehurst would be a good pickup in the 3rd to 4th rounds, depends on how he does at combine and such. He has been a good to great QB at times through his career at Clemson which i had the pleasure to watch. He can make all the big throws, he can throw it deep well, he can throw it with a touch well, he does have some off days here and there, but this year he was very consistent all year, had some big days and his Soph year was great, his Junior year was the one where he was down. But i would take him in the 3rd in a heartbeat.

If we use a 2nd day pick to get him then I'm fine with it.On day one I'd only take Cutler and 2 top defensive players or a top LT if one's there in the 2nd round.Of course, everything depends on what we do in free agency.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom