What round would You take chris leak in? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What round would You take chris leak in?

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
Rumors are floating around saying leak will come out and go to the draft.I would definately take him in the 4th round.Hes a good QB in my mind but doesnt fit in urban myers system but now hes adjusting to it.

whats your thoughts?

He was the number one prospect coming out of highschool. I think if McPhereson can go in the 5th, Leak is a justifiable Late 3rd, Early 4th right now. If he stays in school, hes easily a late 1st early 2nd next year

Sikk Caden said:
He was the number one prospect coming out of highschool. I think if McPhereson can go in the 5th, Leak is a justifiable Late 3rd, Early 4th right now. If he stays in school, hes easily a late 1st early 2nd next year

His potential coming out of high school doesnt really mean anything

DonShula84 said:
His potential coming out of high school doesnt really mean anything

Potentail out of college wont get you anything either

Ryan Leaf
Lawerence Phillips
Tim Couch....DO I NEED TO GO ON?

Sikk Caden said:

Ryan Leaf
Lawerence Phillips

Sure, keep going. For every great college player that doesn't make it in the NFL there's 20 great high school players that will never make it.

:shakeno: While I don't think he'll be a starter in the NFL anytime soon, to say he would go undrafted is completely ridiculous. Yeah he's alittle short and inconsistent but when he's on his game he can play with anybody. If he got into the right situation with a good coach and the right system he could do it. He's just as good if not better than many QBs in the NFL right now.

Sikk Caden said:

Ryan Leaf
Lawerence Phillips

That's nice, but I never said it did

If he came out this year 5th round. If he had an amazing year next year 1-2nd round pick.

Back
Top Bottom