What should I do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What should I do?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sunshine network isn't televising the Saints game untill Sat at 3 in my neck of the woods. I am torn between waiting till Sat to see for myself and avoiding espn, finheaven, and local sportscasts like i would do if it were a reg season game, or watching it all, and getting all of your takes on the game. I would normally wait, but that would mean no internet for the next 2 days. What would you guys do?

I think you are underestimating how much of an obsessive nerd i am.

Listen to the game on radio real time. Then read everyones perception of the game and then watch it on T.V. That's the hardcore fan's way for preseason games. :cool:

Thats what I did for the Monday night game cause I had to go to work.

I also have to go to work tonight :(

I can't watch or listen to the game since I'm in SoCal so I'll just sit here and be jealous. :down:

Originally posted by Expo88
I can't watch or listen to the game since I'm in SoCal so I'll just sit here and be jealous. :down:

You CAN listen to it... go to wqam.com they air all dophins games over the internet.

You gotta have a sports bar around your house that is showing it right? Thats what I'm planning on doing. I GOTTA see Robert Edwards ...

Originally posted by Dajesus
Sunshine network isn't televising the Saints game untill Sat at 3 in my neck of the woods. I am torn between waiting till Sat to see for myself and avoiding espn, finheaven, and local sportscasts like i would do if it were a reg season game, or watching it all, and getting all of your takes on the game. I would normally wait, but that would mean no internet for the next 2 days. What would you guys do?

Hey I do the same thing ,bro, but its tough...sooner or later there ends up being a leak....wether your watching the local news or just happened to be changing the channels...if you see Dolphin football you will leave it on there just to see and it ruins everything.....But If I was you I would just watch ESPN Highlights....its only preseason and if you want to get a recap of what really happened watch the whole thing Saturday...anyways thats what I would do?

I have tried the wait and try to live in a box. It never works.

I remember when FSU played Notre Dame and I had to work so I taped the game and hid from everyone. I get home start the tape and my wife (Who is a big sports fan) looks at me and says, "You are going to watch that NOW?!" with disgust in her voice.

I tured the tape off. We (FSU) obviously lost, and we did.

To this day she insists her voice was nuetral.

Got any friends in N.O. what send you the tape of the game overnight?

I feel your pain dude

Originally posted by PhinKev
I have tried the wait and try to live in a box. It never works.

I remember when FSU played Notre Dame and I had to work so I taped the game and hid from everyone. I get home start the tape and my wife (Who is a big sports fan) looks at me and says, "You are going to watch that NOW?!" with disgust in her voice.

I tured the tape off. We (FSU) obviously lost, and we did.

To this day she insists her voice was nuetral.
I used to work nights at a bar and whenever Miami would be on MNF, I'd tape the game and stay in the kitchen cause they had it on the tv in the bar. But every damn time I'd end up overhearing somebody talking about the game, even after we closed! Never fails, does it?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom