what should i do? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what should i do?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I got offered free tickets to the Hurricanes game against UCon. If the game was against a repectable team it wouldn't even be a question, but dispite the free tickets i will pay for gas, parking, and tolls from the other coast. I would really like to see the canse live since i never have, but the stupid game will be over by the end of the first quarter. What would you guys do?

Originally posted by inFINSible
GO.
I went and saw the Canes whoop ass up on the Gators and it was worth every cent of every mile I spent on gas, so like Infinsible said, "GO ":rocker:

go to the game

i rather see a blowout game of my favorite team than a close game against and ****ty team.

go to the game and watch the canes kill the huskies.

predicition:

I decided against it/ I would want to leave after the first quarter when the score will be 28-0. College ball just isn't as cool if it isn't 2 good teams. I will save the money to go to the Bears and Raiders games.

You should go. It will be a blowout but around halftime you can move down to better seats when all the old alumni leave. That is what I do at Oklahoma games.

Bro, I would have went. Hell....I am going to the Miami Vs Rutgers game come Nov 2. !!!!!!! should be all over by the first quarter but its worth it.

Back
Top Bottom