What team did you leave to become a Dolphins fan? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What team did you leave to become a Dolphins fan?

Always been a Dolphins fan, but I have to admit that Barry Sanders had me liking a second team.
i dont usually root for players but barry was different. only other guy i really liked on anther team was luke Kueckly. guy reminded me of zach (who is my all time favorite player). Very smart just more athletic version of zach

Miami has been my team from the beginning.

Being in CT, I tried to like the Giants but fell in love with the Dolphins in the late 80's, early 90's. Giants are my 2nd favorite team though.

I was kind off odd..... then & Now

p.s. My dad coached HS (Pigskin & hoops) for awhile. So, sports has always been part of my life.
I started watching the Canes the following year (when we won the championship with Bernie Kosar), and have kept tabs on them ever since, but the Dolphins has always been it for me.

I think i was born a hater, so when I was really young and Marino was beating up the jets (who all my friends and cousins rooted for) I was immediately attracted to a team capable of making them unhappy.

Back
Top Bottom