What team do you think has the best coaching staff today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What team do you think has the best coaching staff today?

wazzy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If this was last year I would say Miami would be last with there coaching staff. I also think Patriouts would have the best coaching staff but now since there Co-ordinators are gone im not sure.

Who do you think has the best coaching staff?

The homer inside me wants to say we have the best coaching staff but we're unproven. I don't think the Pats have the best coaching staff anymore, techincally they're unproven as well with the loss of Crenell and Weis. I'll say the Eagles have the best coaching staff. They've gone deep in the playoffs these last few years with last season being a SB visit.

Well with the loss of Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis, I'm glad to say that it's no longer the New England Patriots anymore. I would definitely like to think that we are up there. I would have to say that the best coaching staffs in today's NFL would have to be the Philadelphia Eagles, Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, Green Bay Packers and the Carolina Panthers would be the TOP 5 best coaching staffs (Excluding Miami because my homerism will get the better of me) in my honest opinion.

i agree with some of your choices but green bay...sherman may get fired and get replaced by bates if they struggle early...new england still has to be up there because of belichick...im glad to see weiss and crennel out of there...i also think jeff fisher is a damn good coach but the team has lost too many good players because of the salary cap...

Even though we're trying not to be homers here, one could make a great case for our coaching staff being among the best, especially if Saban proves himself this year.

wazzy said:
If this was last year I would say Miami would be last with there coaching staff. I also think Patriouts would have the best coaching staff but now since there Co-ordinators are gone im not sure.

Who do you think has the best coaching staff?
My drycleaner.

SECfootball said:
Even though we're trying not to be homers here, one could make a great case for our coaching staff being among the best, especially if Saban proves himself this year.

I agree with you.

I hate to say it, but it has to be the Pats. I mean winning 3 SB's in the past four years is very impressing. It will be a real test for them this year since they lost both Weis and Crennel.

Back
Top Bottom