What team left who might trade up for Qb ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What team left who might trade up for Qb ?

Giants are sitting pretty at #2
Draft a QB or ask for someone's complete draft
for some team that does want a QB

Giants are sitting pretty at #2
Draft a QB or ask for someone's complete draft
for some team that does want a QB

Jets tried to get the Browns #1, got the Colts #3. I'm sure they talked to the Giants to get that #2 pick and turned down the package the Jets sent to the Colts.

Tells me the Giants are taking a QB at #2. No way they turn that offer down for anything less than a QB.

I could see the Bears wanting to trade down and still target Ridley. The Colts after their last trade, said they wanted more picks, they could trade down. If Fitzpatrick slides some due to QB's being taken early, I could see someone wanting to come up and get him. The 9ers could trade down and still get a good lb. There are tons of scenarios for trades.

I think there will be a lot of trades being made because good players will slide due to QB's being taken early, not just teams wanting to jump up for a QB. It would not surprise me at all to see 4 QB's taken in the top 10. Day 1 will probably be a lot of fun to watch!

Being 52 and living in New Jersey;. I WAS at that draft and you can actually see me in the back ground on the 30-30 when the show the jets fan reaction.

I was in 11th grade and me and a buddy cut school to go.

Thats an awesome memory. I wouldve had to cut daycare to pull it off.

I would say you are on target. Buffalo, Miami and Arizona are the teams I could see moving up.

Also, if quarterbacks go with the first three picks, I could see Denver swapping with Cleveland for that number four overall. The Browns could end up getting quite a bit for that pick.

I don't think anyone is trading because of what the Jets did this week. The Jets weren't able to move into the #2 held by the Giants, most likely because the Giants want a QB themselves. This means that a QB will be selected with the first 3 picks (Allen, Rosen, Darnold), and there isn't a 4th QB worthy of a top 10 pick imo. So I don't think teams will be trading into the top 10 to get a QB.

I think this Jets trade means Cleveland won't be taking Barkley at #1. They will have their choice of QB's at #1, and then also draft Barkley at #4. I think the top 4 picks are pretty much set at this point.

Jets and giants are like mets and yankees..they dont do business...

Back
Top Bottom