What Team Would You Most Like to Resemble? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
How can it be anything except NE. The most successful organisation in a 20 year period in the NFL history.

The Steelers and Ravens also in the last 20 years. Have had the most continued success.

Question for the board. If Jordan Love is similar enough to Patrick Mahomes do you take that kind if chance?

I'm not sure where he rates as far as intangibles go, but his weaknesses seem fixable. I think he needs to use his eyes better to look off defenders as one example.

No advocating him. Just asking the question.

2012-2015 Seahawks. Well coached bruising team with an efficient QB. Physical intimidating defense. They should have had 2 SBs.

How can it be anything except NE. The most successful organisation in a 20 year period in the NFL history.

The Steelers and Ravens also in the last 20 years. Have had the most continued success.
Because some people don’t want to be associated with cheating

Seattle, 49ers,hou,n.o,bills,viking,Tennessee,Baltimore with out running qb all time,k.c any one of these team wk

There’s only one Pat Mahomes so I don’t see that replication offensively..

I’ll like to resemble the Niners with Steve Young..

Gotta find our Roger Craig who will for for 1 K running 1 K in catch yards..

Question for the board. If Jordan Love is similar enough to Patrick Mahomes do you take that kind if chance?

I'm not sure where he rates as far as intangibles go, but his weaknesses seem fixable. I think he needs to use his eyes better to look off defenders as one example.

No advocating him. Just asking the question.
If we identify Love as our guy then yes you take him. I think he’s kind of a wild card in this draft because I don’t think he’ll be there at 18 but he could slip. If Tua isn’t there at 5 and we prefer Love over Herbert, we may have to take him at 5. That would be kind of bad value but if it works out it’ll be worth it

NE Patriots. That’s the kind of consistency any team in the NFL should want. It starts with their QB being the best we've seen, so it’s a tall order to replicate.

I like the 49ers/Ravens model of building a tough defense and being a physical run/play action offense.

That is just the style of football i like, but i would build my team based on my talent. If a Marino/Mahomes transformational QB comes my way I am throwing 50 times a game.

Offense sells tickets, brings in excitement and gives hope to splash free agents . Defense gives championship dynasties, brings in elite defenders, depth at their position (see offense free agents on steroids) but at depth, and we have a defensive coach we know needs a Tom Brady (as a player, it’s not happening).
I'm not sure that's the case anymore. Two years ago the Bears and Jaguars had the best defenses, but didn't have good enough quarterbacks.

I think SF had a better defense than KC this year.

That said, I don't think you can ignore the defense or win without a defense that can make a few plays.

The Patriots...

1. Solid coaching
2. Great Quarterbacking
3. Player development
4. Draft flexibilty
5. Amorphous offense and
Dolphins must find there own style of football that work for them..BB have been HC for 20 yr. BB system work for BB..

Buffalo has $90 mil in cap space and basically only needs outside of the QBs play elevation some size WRs in a loaded wr class to take some catch radius pressure off josh allen and a cb piece or two.

they have everything else

Buffalo has $90 mil in cap space and basically only needs outside of the QBs play elevation some size WRs in a loaded wr class to take some catch radius pressure off josh allen and a cb piece or two.

they have everything else
Speaking of Buffalo, what's your opinion on Shaq Lawson? I know it's off subject, but he's a free agent who Miami might be interested in.

Speaking of Buffalo, what's your opinion on Shaq Lawson? I know it's off subject, but he's a free agent who Miami might be interested in.

I’m not a fan at $12 mil per. Not sure I’m a fan at $8 mil per either. Come down to scheme fit and ask relative to pay imo more than anything else.

I bet no one can name a team with more meat on the bone upside wise than the trio of josh allen, Ed Oliver, and tremaine Edmunds.

and they boast a at worst top 5 boundary cb in tredavious white who is gonna reset the cb market on his next deal.

Back
Top Bottom