What Team Would You Most Like to Resemble? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
Buffalo has $90 mil in cap space and basically only needs outside of the QBs play elevation some size WRs in a loaded wr class to take some catch radius pressure off josh allen and a cb piece or two.

they have everything else
Bill's could take over afc east. If they make right move this yr.

Buffalo has $90 mil in cap space and basically only needs outside of the QBs play elevation some size WRs in a loaded wr class to take some catch radius pressure off josh allen and a cb piece or two.

they have everything else
As much as I hate to admit it...they are set up very well for the future. I do however think Josh Allen just plain isn't good enough and so I'm hoping he holds them back for the next 4 years while they try to make it work.

Alabama. Starting with Tua :lol:
College football is really nothing but the minor leagues. Saban is a good college coach because he is a good recruiter and he is able to constantly recruit the top high school players year after year. That isn’t the way an NFL team is built and as we saw when he coached the Dolphins, Sabin was a failure at the NFL level.

Not sure yet on Jimmy G, but he did make it to the super bowl in his first full season as a starter. I think Dan Marino was the last to accomplish that.

I’d add that everything is about context. There’s a vast difference in how Marino got to the SB and Garoppolo. One was the driving force and the other was along for the ride.

If Dee Ford doesn’t line up offside, Patrick Mahomes makes it last season and would have been an apt comparison to Marino in terms of leading the team rather being more of a caretaker as a first year starter. Niners only go as far as that defense and rush attack takes them.

But I’d also point out that Garoppolo started the season before. While he got hurt and didn’t finish the season as the stater, he began the season as the starter whereas Marino and Mahomes didn’t start out their rookie seasons starting. And of course Garoppolo had numerous season of experience on an NFL bench with some PT in NE. Not too comparable, actually. And he’s almost 29 yo.

Last edited:
Im not gonna go on record and say Allen can’t improve. However the bone headed plays you see this guy make doesn’t give you that warm fuzzy feeling. His accuracy is also another issue

I think the accuracy is a little overblown cause of the other things he does but I do agree that to date he doesn’t give you the warm and fuzzy feeling.

he was exceptional vs Dallas on thanksgiving but he needs to play to that level more consistently.

Bill's could take over afc east. If they make right move this yr.

It's going to be interesting to see how it unfolds. The AFC records for the second half of the 2019 season were: Bills 4-4, Dolphins 4-4, Patriots 4-4 and Jets 6-2. A few key player additions and loses could go a long way in changing the face of the division in 2020.

I think the accuracy is a little overblown cause of the other things he does but I do agree that to date he doesn’t give you the warm and fuzzy feeling.

he was exceptional vs Dallas on thanksgiving but he needs to play to that level more consistently

And that’s the thing, his style of QB is where he can give you that all pro performance one game and then regress to the point of him looking like a backup. Gotta say he reminds me of Fitz in that aspect. Although I will say Fitz really did have a solid season this year. Go figure, on a terrible roster.

Im not gonna go on record and say Allen can’t improve. However the bone headed plays you see this guy make doesn’t give you that warm fuzzy feeling. His accuracy is also another issue
The big question, really, is how long will Buffalo give him? Will they wait 6-7 years before they realize he's not the guy?

The big question, really, is how long will Buffalo give him? Will they wait 6-7 years before they realize he's not the guy?

He‘s been in a playoff game in his second season. I’m sure they’ll ride it out. But if he makes those bone headed plays again in the post season next year, they’ll start preparing if they have any brains. You can coach a lot of things in a QB but you can’t coach stupidity

The team I would choose probably won’t be popular but I sorta like the Titans mold. They have a good defense with a lot of quality depth but no real superstars (other than Byard but even he’s not that talked about). They are built from inside out, good OL and DL. Only thing I would change is the fact I wanna use those concepts and build around a young QB.

Back
Top Bottom