What teams original logo is better than their current? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What teams original logo is better than their current?

And jumping slighty off topic, I really don't like how marketing/design seems to have gotten so generic in some things. Jacksonville and Panthers are so close I often don't know who is playing on Redzone. Things used to be more distinctive in the old days. IMO

Someone mentioned the Oilers old helmets - those were great as was the entire ensemble. The Titans uniforms never appealed to me since day 1.

I liked the Pats guy snapping the ball but from a distance (when watching the game being played) the detail was lost.

I do not like the new Rams at all.

Finally, I have to say that I love what Washington did - it’s so horrible it’s brilliant. Like a slap in the nuts at cancel culture.

People always prefer what they are attached too. That’s why most fan bases love their throw backs.

But you convince me, that the 90s logo and color scheme was even in the same stratosphere of today’s uniforms. Those were downright awful. No normal human being would prefer those.

People always prefer what they are attached too. That’s why most fan bases love their throw backs.

But you convince me, that the 90s logo and color scheme was even in the same stratosphere of today’s uniforms. Those were downright awful. No normal human being would prefer those.
You have to agree though. Every kit the Rams have ever had is better than what they currently have. Whether it's the logo or the uniform, the only good thing that Rams have going for them is their throwback option.

I hope you aren't referring to the Dolphins. The current logo and color scheme are such a laughable downgrade it takes a full blown apologist to pretend otherwise, the type of person who was so desperate for a change to look tough that he refuses to concede the remarkably bland outcome. Our uniforms are now every bit as nondescript as our results for the past 20 years.

It requires round the clock motion sickness to prefer the current duds.

Rams and Patriots are the obvious answers but I'm impressed that Houston was twice tagged. Somehow Tennessee was so stupid they came up with a nickname that doesn't lend itself to a logo at all. How are you supposed to approximate a Titan? Even if you did attempt to draw a Titan how many tries would be allowed for someone not familiar with the nickname to guess what it was? At least Cleveland has the color. The Titans forever have nothing.

Yeah, the Oilers have one of the best logos/uniforms ever, and Tennessee has terrible uniforms. I will say that the newer navy getups look decent from a distance, at least, but the whole thing really is awful.

Yeah, the Oilers have one of the best logos/uniforms ever, and Tennessee has terrible uniforms. I will say that the newer navy getups look decent from a distance, at least, but the whole thing really is awful.
The Titans have flipped and flopped with their unis and colors a few times in the two + decades they've been a team. It seems like they just can't decide.
Love what the Packers and Bears have done. Make their decision and live with it. Classic is classic. No need to mess with it. Colts too.
Even Pittsburgh tweeked their numbers in the 90s I think.
And I love how the Chargers and Bills have gone back to more their original style, when they were born. So much nicer.

The Rams are the worst now. They've just messed with them too much over the years. This is from 1979. This SHOULD BE their look. There was no need to go away from it....

1979 LA RAMS

The Pat's old logo reminds me of Steve Grogan. The only QB to ever wear a neck brace.

I hope you aren't referring to the Dolphins. The current logo and color scheme are such a laughable downgrade it takes a full blown apologist to pretend otherwise, the type of person who was so desperate for a change to look tough that he refuses to concede the remarkably bland outcome. Our uniforms are now every bit as nondescript as our results for the past 20 years.

It requires round the clock motion sickness to prefer the current duds.

Rams and Patriots are the obvious answers but I'm impressed that Houston was twice tagged. Somehow Tennessee was so stupid they came up with a nickname that doesn't lend itself to a logo at all. How are you supposed to approximate a Titan? Even if you did attempt to draw a Titan how many tries would be allowed for someone not familiar with the nickname to guess what it was? At least Cleveland has the color. The Titans forever have nothing.

you’re sitting there with a straight face and telling me that garbage cartoon logo and cartoon looking uniform Marino has on is better than the uniform Tua is wearing? Lol it’s not even the same planet.

Attachments

• 8E999A40-4778-4F49-B5B7-A18D4AB18F7A.jpeg
    8E999A40-4778-4F49-B5B7-A18D4AB18F7A.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
  • B4ED1F9E-171A-454D-AE5E-0A170376E5FB.jpeg
    B4ED1F9E-171A-454D-AE5E-0A170376E5FB.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 12
you’re sitting there with a straight face and telling me that garbage cartoon logo and cartoon looking uniform Marino has on is better than the uniform Tua is wearing? Lol it’s not even the same planet.

Gee, you're so right. I've always thought to myself, "I sure wish my team's logo resembled a tube of toothpaste."

I always thought the Bears missed the mark with the C on their helmet. Why not use a bear?

Back
Top Bottom