What The Heck Here's My Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What The Heck Here's My Mock Draft

PHINATIC13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
1st round............Cedric Benson.....RB-Texas.....6'-0" 225 can definitly handle the load.

3rd round...........Ben Wilkerson....C-LSU...6'-4" 300 Saban has first hand knowledge of his ability.I really think we must get a Center in this draft

4th round..........David Greene....QB-Georgia...6'-3" 227 Just like the lefty? Haven't seen much of him, but like what I've read.

5th round.......Alphonso Hodge...CB-Miami(OH) 6'-1" 206 4.40- 40 Great speed! I always like the taller DB's

7th round.......Patrick Body......S-Toledo 6'-2" 201 4.45- 40 Another speed guy. Again size/speed I like to see.
OR
7th round.......Lionel Turner....LB-LSU 6'-2" 255 Yes another one of Saban's guys.

I'm not a draft guru, just throwing my two cents in.I would like to what you guys think of it though.........................or maybe I don't:D

I am not sold on picking a CB and we need more help with a big fella then we need at linebacker

Wilkrson if he his there will be the pick agreed

Not bad at all. I would take all of it but prefer to see Ronnie Brown instead of Benson. No real reason why, just preference. I like that you did not deal with all the speculations of trading down, surtain and other wishful thinking.

Taking Benson with the 2nd pick would be foolish....when you could more than likely trade down to the 5th or 7th pick and still select him. Benson was awful on his pro-day...and more than likely will slide on most teams draft charts. Right now the top two everyday players are Edwards and Merriman....and I'm starting to get a feeling that Saban will be trading down....even farther than what most fans believe he would...I believe his "real pick" in the first round will surprise everyone.

fishypete said:
...and I'm starting to get a feeling that Saban will be trading down....even farther than what most fans believe he would...I believe his "real pick" in the first round will surprise everyone.

Interesting. Who do you think would want to trade up with us?

The top 2, meaning an RB in Brown or Benson and then Wilkerson, seem to be a consensus among Dolfans. Personally I would love to have that draft if you replace Benson with Brown.

I live in Toledo and go to a lot of Rocket games and trust me we don't want Body in miami he is terrible

EightyTwenty said:
Interesting. Who do you think would want to trade up with us?

Tenn...Eagles....Atlanta....Vikes....Green Bay...lots of rumors....they say where there's smoke....there's a fire. I believe Saban already knows who'll he'll hear from on draft day...thats why he loves every player he see's on the pro-days....just to stir the ashes.

fishypete said:
Tenn...Eagles....Atlanta....Vikes....Green Bay...lots of rumors....they say where there's smoke....there's a fire. I believe Saban already knows who'll he'll hear from on draft day...thats why he loves every player he see's on the pro-days....just to stir the ashes.

Let's hope so. I think if he can get that first trade-down, he'll really be able to wheel & deal. Won't be easy though, I don't believe...

fishypete said:
Taking Benson with the 2nd pick would be foolish....when you could more than likely trade down to the 5th or 7th pick and still select him. Benson was awful on his pro-day...and more than likely will slide on most teams draft charts. Right now the top two everyday players are Edwards and Merriman....and I'm starting to get a feeling that Saban will be trading down....even farther than what most fans believe he would...I believe his "real pick" in the first round will surprise everyone.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

DolfanNJ said:
The top 2, meaning an RB in Brown or Benson and then Wilkerson, seem to be a consensus among Dolfans. Personally I would love to have that draft if you replace Benson with Brown.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :shakeno: :shakeno:

PHINATIC13 said:
1st round............Cedric Benson.....RB-Texas.....6'-0" 225 can definitly handle the load.

3rd round...........Ben Wilkerson....C-LSU...6'-4" 300 Saban has first hand knowledge of his ability.I really think we must get a Center in this draft

4th round..........David Greene....QB-Georgia...6'-3" 227 Just like the lefty? Haven't seen much of him, but like what I've read.

5th round.......Alphonso Hodge...CB-Miami(OH) 6'-1" 206 4.40- 40 Great speed! I always like the taller DB's

7th round.......Patrick Body......S-Toledo 6'-2" 201 4.45- 40 Another speed guy. Again size/speed I like to see.
OR
7th round.......Lionel Turner....LB-LSU 6'-2" 255 Yes another one of Saban's guys.

I'm not a draft guru, just throwing my two cents in.I would like to what you guys think of it though.........................or maybe I don't:D

wilkerson might be there in the 4th he hasnt done anything to improve his stock cause he hasnt been able to work out also... dont like us taking a cb in the 5th

Back
Top Bottom