What the Hell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the Hell

truckstick23

Scout
Reaction score
????????? This team looks worse than last years by a long shot, at least we seemed competitive last year. This defense is god awful and that is being nice. this D would have trouble against college teams. While i do not put a lot of the blame on the offense or Chad Pennington I do think that giving Henne the reigns with his arm strength is the right thing to do. This team is a ways off. I also think Ronnie needs 25-30 carries a game. he is the better all around back. let's hope we make some progress. Come on Sparano I thought you were going to be a no BULL guy, you look soft on the sidelines.

????????? This team looks worse than last years by a long shot, at least we seemed competitive last year. This defense is god awful and that is being nice. this D would have trouble against college teams. While i do not put a lot of the blame on the offense or Chad Pennington I do think that giving Henne the reigns with his arm strength is the right thing to do. This team is a ways off. I also think Ronnie needs 25-30 carries a game. he is the better all around back. let's hope we make some progress. Come on Sparano I thought you were going to be a no BULL guy, you look soft on the sidelines.

College teams dont have anquan boldin and Fitzgerald. Come on, give the cards some credit. (and their qb IS a former MVP of the league) I mean yeah, we suck, but the cards just match up way to well against us.

Sparano is a rookie HC whose learning how to coach just as much as we're learning how to play. Thats how it is, you lose games. It takes time.

Not making excuses, cause we suck. But, i wasn't expecting playoffs this year. I predicted 5 wins and i wasnt expecting most those wins till around week 8. sit tight, we got a whole season yet.

This team has been decimated by 7 years of awful personnel management. Bad drafts and horrible free agent pickups. It took 7 years of poor front office decisions to get us to this and it will take more than 1 offseason to fix.

Back
Top Bottom