what the hell? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what the hell?

oh, add trading feeley and starting GUS FREROTTE as the head of the gripe. thats just about the most ******ed thing i've ever heard.

you know i meant starting runningbacks. why give me a hard time.

His Dudeness said:
oh, add trading feeley

There was one thread about this, as if Saban could get anything for him... :roflmao:

You guys have to have patience...it is a long off season...YES, it would be great if we knew whether KC was serious about Surtain, and it would be nice if we knew who we were drafting and whether or not we can get a great RB and maybe a QB....but have faith in good St Nick!!! The team is making good moves. :)

His Dudeness said:
... and starting GUS FREROTTE

Yeah, why should Saban start a veteran QB that has been capable in his Offensive Coordinator's scheme, and start him over a QB that nearly broke the world record for INT's thrown for TD's. Why should Saban have actual competition for a position on offense which proved itself to be pathetic last year.... :rolleyes:

BlitPhinFan said:
Well, has the season started? You never truely know, it COULD happen. Do I agree with it, no. But can I truely say it would NEVER happen... again, no. To each their own. No need to get all huffy and puffy over anothers opinion, why not just discuss it rationaly? If you both can't come to the same conclusion, then agree to disagree. no need to flame someone for what they think.

You never know, you could actually learn a new perspective on something. I try never to dismiss another opinion without thinking on it and even if I dismiss it, I don't try not to make them feel less of themselves for it.

Also as I stated earlier, I dismissed a post earlier tonight and the original poster conveyed why he/she thought that way and I was enlightened. Seeing things in diferent perspectives can be a good thing.

I haven't put anyone down. It's my opinion that someone's post is garbage and I have the right to have my own opinion.

TeeMoney said:
Yeah, why should Saban start a veteran QB that has been capable in his Offensive Coordinator's scheme, and start him over a QB that nearly broke the world record for INT's thrown for TD's. Why should Saban have actual competition for a position on offense which proved itself to be pathetic last year.... :rolleyes:

i cant believe you're serious. Let me remind you of who the dolphins are, we are a team on the rebound trying to see what fits and what to do. We know what we'll get out of Frerotte, a pretty good backup in a system that was already in place. our system is far from in place. We don't know what we'll get from feeley. He might be a nothing, career backup guy with a decent arm who throws a lot of pics. BUT he might be a pretty solid player, too. at this point, we just don't know. And if you're going to base his first year starting on the way he'll play the rest of his career, than you're the same moron who would have traded elway after he was shakey his first few seasons. Or how about Brett Favre? Atlanta couldn't get rid of him fast enough... YOU GIVE QB'S TIME AND EXPERIENCE.

next frame.

His Dudeness said:
We don't know what we'll get from feeley. He might be a nothing, career backup guy with a decent arm who throws a lot of pics. BUT he might be a pretty solid player, too. at this point, we just don't know.

and yet you say this....

His Dudyness said:
CLEARLY NO RUNNINGBACKS.

Hmmm.

His Dudeness said:
you're the same moron

There's no point discussing anything with you. It is obvious that you are myopic and fixated on whatever the stiff wind blows through your hollow skull.

byroan said:
I haven't put anyone down. It's my opinion that someone's post is garbage and I have the right to have my own opinion.

You most certainly do have a right you your own opinion. The fact reamins that you don't have to put someone else down for having a different opinion. Yes, calling anothers' view garbage IS putting them down.

yea, real cool way to argue, take bits and pieces of conversations, that dont add up. i'm saying you give them time to develop. how can you rationalize starting a career backup over feeley, when feeley we don't know what we'll get from him, the guy played in a BOGUS system last year, ran by a coordinator who really had no idea what he was doing, and had absolutely zero offensive line.

and yea, i dont see what the problem is saying we have nothing at runningback and a ? at QB..... please enlighten me with information of a starting runningback on this team.

His Dudeness said:
the guy played in a BOGUS system last year

This "bogus" system was systematically dumbdown and trimmed of it's complication for the inadequate Qb. He was/is known for his lack of mobility and is unable to create opportunities when the designed play breaks down.

and what about the offensive line?

i dont care if you're brett favre, no one succeeds in that system with those lineman. not to mention, that moron wanstedt wouldnt let feeley get going and develop any rhythm because he still had his heart set on fiedler.

by the way, you know your argument is real weak when the first thing you say about a qb's weakness is his lack of mobility.

His Dudeness said:
and what about the offensive line?

i dont care if you're brett favre, no one succeeds in that system with those lineman.

Oh, that's right it was the O-Line, or the RB's or the WR's, or the OC or the HC or Huizenga even... everyone but the QB.

BTW, Feeley started 7 games last year, nearly as many as he had played since Highschool when Miami traded for him. This is who you think Saban should not attempt to improve upon, if he has an opportunity to. The most important position in football.

Back
Top Bottom