what the hell? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what the hell?

His Dudeness

Practice Squad
Reaction score
whats up with this place lately? i mean jesus christ? we're not getting any first rounders for surtain, travis minor isn't starting any games, and even if he racks up 1000 like that dude said he would be happy with... that isn't hard to do now at all! run the ball 20 times a game, average a measely 3 yards a carry, and you'll get your 1000 yard back. big freaking deal.

why draft a QB when we have a possible... a question mark, but a possible starting QB and on the otherhand, CLEARLY NO RUNNINGBACKS.

back to the trade front, please, if i hear one more idiotic trade that is never going to happen and you all are so enamoured in your own radical ideas of what kind of trade you could pull off... in MADDEN. this is the real world. our best hopes for surtain is a second round pick at best. can we stop with all the fancy shmancy speculation? have you got nothing better to do than speculate on these radical trades?

If you don't like it then don't read it.

its just flooded nonsense... i'm wondering if im the only one who has the opinion... plus, i'm trying to get this place back to a better level of conversation.

His Dudeness said:
whats up with this place lately? i mean jesus christ? can we stop with all the fancy shmancy speculation? have you got nothing better to do than speculate on these radical trades?
What else are people going to talk about, or speculate about, this time of year? Take everything with a grain of salt Dude....you`ll live longer.

byroan said:
If you don't like it then don't read it.

It all comes down to what I posted in this thread. We love to hate humanity or anything for that matter. :tongue:

Byroan even you have to admit the quality of the boards the last 72 or so hours has been ridiculous. All these newbies posting inane nonsense. I know im painting with too broad a brush and this only really applies to a select few but it has been awful the last couple days. I dont post all that often but Ive been very annoyed.

fins2923 said:
Byroan even you have to admit the quality of the boards the last 72 or so hours has been ridiculous. All these newbies posting inane nonsense. I know im painting with too broad a brush and this only really applies to a select few but it has been awful the last couple days. I dont post all that often but Ive been very annoyed.

Yeah it is rediculous, but why start another thread about it? I visit the main board less often now because of it, I'm usually in the lounge or other sports thread. If there's important news to be found it'll be on the front page. Most of the problems occur when there isn't a mod online, when there's at least 1 mod on the site seems to be back down to the sane level. It's like the newbies know when a mod won't be online...lol

byroan said:
Yeah it is rediculous, but why start another thread about it? I visit the main board less often now because of it, I'm usually in the lounge or other sports thread. If there's important news to be found it'll be on the front page. Most of the problems occur when there isn't a mod online, when there's at least 1 mod on the site seems to be back down to the sane level. It's like the newbies know when a mod won't be online...lol
You're
still relatively new yourself.

Megatron said:
You're

We're talking about members who join and then the same day post garbage.

His Dudeness said:
whats up with this place lately? i mean jesus christ? we're not getting any first rounders for surtain, travis minor isn't starting any games, and even if he racks up 1000 like that dude said he would be happy with... that isn't hard to do now at all! run the ball 20 times a game, average a measely 3 yards a carry, and you'll get your 1000 yard back. big freaking deal.

why draft a QB when we have a possible... a question mark, but a possible starting QB and on the otherhand, CLEARLY NO RUNNINGBACKS.

back to the trade front, please, if i hear one more idiotic trade that is never going to happen and you all are so enamoured in your own radical ideas of what kind of trade you could pull off... in MADDEN. this is the real world. our best hopes for surtain is a second round pick at best. can we stop with all the fancy shmancy speculation? have you got nothing better to do than speculate on these radical trades?

WOW! You need to slowly walk away from the cutlery in the kitchen towards the meds in the bathroom, take a deep breath and exhale - everyone on this site has something to offer, this site would be pretty darn boring if everyone spouted the same "acceptable" views all the time - "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Einstein:idea:

Megatron said:
You're

Dang! That means I am still a toddler myself. :mad: Thanks for making me feel like a new person.... wait. That's not a bad thing, that just means we have some fresh eyes and ideas lurking about. :D

byroan said:
We're talking about members who join and then the same day post garbage.

How do you define garbage? I remember a thread earlier that I respnded to that I thought was garbage as well, until the original poster enlightened me on to what he/she was thinking. I noted it and thanked him/her for the insight. Not everyone sees things the way you do and noone is either right or wrong 100% of the time.

BlitPhinFan said:
How do you define garbage? I remember a thread earlier that I respnded to that I thought was garbage as well, until the original poster enlightened me on to what he/she was thinking. I noted it and thanked him/her for the insight. Not everyone sees things the way you do and noone is either right or wrong 100% of the time.

Travis Minor as the starting RB?

byroan said:
Travis Minor as the starting RB?

Well, has the season started? You never truely know, it COULD happen. Do I agree with it, no. But can I truely say it would NEVER happen... again, no. To each their own. No need to get all huffy and puffy over anothers opinion, why not just discuss it rationaly? If you both can't come to the same conclusion, then agree to disagree. no need to flame someone for what they think.

You never know, you could actually learn a new perspective on something. I try never to dismiss another opinion without thinking on it and even if I dismiss it, I don't try not to make them feel less of themselves for it.

Also as I stated earlier, I dismissed a post earlier tonight and the original poster conveyed why he/she thought that way and I was enlightened. Seeing things in diferent perspectives can be a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom