What the knock on Herbert? | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the knock on Herbert?

Utah's Oline makes ours look like all pro, it's horrid, Huntley playing a lot better in this half. If Herbert can hold on to win this his stock will rise.

This is the first time I have watched Utah this season, no clue how that team went 11-1 going into this, they have been terribad.

Last edited:
Broken collar bones dont end careers. Aaron Rodgers and Nick Foles come to mind. And I’m also watching Herbert right now....I’m pretty sure his collar bone is fine. No worries for me.

Now, about Tua’s hip....you think this is similar to a collar bone injury? You think Herbert is “worse”?

Broken collar bones dont end careers. Aaron Rodgers and Nick Foles come to mind. And I’m also watching Herbert right now....I’m pretty sure his collar bone is fine. No worries for me.

Now, about Tua’s hip....you think this is similar to a collar bone injury? You think Herbert is “worse”?

I'm not a doctor or privvy to the medical status of either kid and neither are you. So all you are talking about is conjecture. Herbert missed game time the following season with a shoulder injury too, perhaps indicating he is slightly weaker in that area than he was before, again though that is pure conjecture, for a QB though damage to the the collarbone area is a concern.

Oh and just to say, I wouldn't have a second thought about worrying about Herbert's injury record, because it doesn't really worry me, right now Tua's obviously does, but only because it's more recent and he hasn't had the chance yet to prove he's fine. Herbert though is still a much bigger risk though to pick at 1a for me than Tua. That is based on talent level and even though Herbert looked great in this first half, he's nowhere near Tua's level when both are fit and well.

Last edited:
You don’t need to be a doctor to know that broken clavicle and a broken hip have different impacts on football careers, and different long term risks. Sorry buddy, but there’s nothing you can do to convince me that Herbert is a bigger medical risk than Tua as of today.

I sure didn’t see the Huntley hype last night.
I didn't either. TBH I only got to watch a part of the game cause I got home late but some people think he should be a 1st rounder and I don't see that.

hope you all watched Herbert last night closely, because im putting my foot down and predicting he will be one of our picks.

Unless Fromm looks good today against LSU, I 100% predict Herbert is a Dolphin next year.

The team, not the animal.

He doesn't have IT
I've read several things and for the life of me I cannot remember where it was, but it has been said he doesn't possess leadership skills either. Kind of a quiet guy.

The same footwork issue is what is holding back Jacob Eason. Got to get that straightened out.

He absolutely does. His footwork is all over the place.

He also needs to understand he has the strongest arm around but doesn't need to use it on every throw. He kills guys on short passes, leading to some incompletions throwing it 100mph.

Herbert's had as bad if not worse injury history as Tua, if that's why you are favouring him, then you may be wrong.

Where is the catastrophic hip displacement on Herbert'srap sheet that is similar to being in a violent car crash? The guy is telling people that he won't be the same player that had/has draft pundit salivating...and people are still willing to roll the dice with the odds stacked against them:

https://www.newsweek.com/alabama-cr...ont-think-same-again-after-hip-injury-1475943

hope you all watched Herbert last night closely, because im putting my foot down and predicting he will be one of our picks.

Unless Fromm looks good today against LSU, I 100% predict Herbert is a Dolphin next year.

The team, not the animal.

Yeah, I have a feeling that we take Herbert. We need a QB to compete. With the injury to Tua, I’m not excited about any of the QBs that will be available for us. Joe will definitely go first.

As for Fromm, the guy is garbage. He would be a dumpster fire in the NFL. He currently has the best Oline in college. He will never have that protection in the NFL. I would rather have Tannehill back over Fromm. Hell, Rosen is a better option.

Back
Top Bottom