What the Miami Dolphins’ coordinators said Tuesday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the Miami Dolphins’ coordinators said Tuesday

Awww does the first game of a tank season hurt your feelings?

Not at all...fully expect them to tank or as others have called it - "roster moves to rebuild" but that's totally different than looking like an inept, clueless & scared head coach with a bunch of likewise seemingly witless assistants (I believe you & your ilk here might resemble that remark...hah). I don't mind tanking - there' s a way to do it though without looking like an aimless idiot in a press conference as HC or coaching stupid and making the team (and by association us as fans) pathetic laughingstocks of the league.

That Ravens loss was weird.

I have watched a lot of NFL in my 54 years on this planet - that Ravens loss was as bad as it gets.

The way the team was on the one hand brutalized and on the other completely out finessed was humiliating.

This group of coaches are officially ass clowns until proven otherwise.

Maybe they tank and get Tua and we are on a road to recovery.

It’s so discouraging in the meantime!!!

That Ravens loss was weird.

I have watched a lot of NFL in my 54 years on this planet - that Ravens loss was as bad as it gets.

The way the team was on the one hand brutalized and on the other completely out finessed was humiliating.

This group of coaches are officially *** clowns until proven otherwise.

Maybe they tank and get Tua and we are on a road to recovery.

It’s so discouraging in the meantime!!!
Thats what made it so difficult for me also. I expected a loss, most of us did! But what i didnt see coming was the totally inept coaching debut in all 3 facets of the game. The lack of effort from the players, and the sense that the game was totally lost after half way through the first quarter.

Back
Top Bottom