What the offense really needs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the offense really needs

I don't think our offense is as bad as it looked in 2006. Mularkey was trying to run an offense as dictated by Saban. Cam will control the offense but give Mularkey input and work on philosophy and play calling with him. Mularkey will be groomed to expand his offensive ideas.

I think Cam can get the the offense moving regardless who the QB is. He will take what we have and use it to its' best result. Otherwise, he will adjust to our players and set up an offense that works. In the mean time he will acquire the players to make the offense what he wants. Shula did that. First he ran with Greise and Woodstrock, then he passed with Marino.

It's been an inauspicious start for you dude. Do you actually know what John Denney's cap number is?

I suggest you do some research and then re-evaluate your "he's a total waste of money" line.

With regards Satele, he's a decent player, but the stuff on Leonard.....to say he's got the best chance of being a Pro Bowler.......

We have four backs, all of whom have great hands. Williams and Brown especially are powerful runners, making Leonard obselete as he's a tweener FB.

The trading stuff is nonsense. Pitt will likely give Chuki Okobi the starting shot or move Kendall Simmons across. Marty Booker is our best WR....why would you trade him?

Wher eyou been man! long time no see. havne't seen you post in about 1 year EXACTLY to be honest.

thank you Eliot for teh entertainment
Hadnot (repeat) better leave
"...Touchdown...Marty Booker!"

Back
Top Bottom