What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic?

SkapePhin said:
clear.gif

Any ideas? It says its from the team bus.. Ive never seen players wearing another teams shirt before.. weird.

It was in this. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/extras/graphics/marino/familyman/phototour_text.htm

My guess is it was probably photo shopped. I've never seen that picture before though.

Ive got the same book. There is a page in the book with him wearing the coveralls BUT right across from that picture on page 54 hes not wearing them and hes on the same bus with the same people behind him.

It is a Jacksonville Jaguars Tshirt.

silverloop13 said:
Ive got the same book. There is a page in the book with him wearing the coveralls BUT right across from that picture on page 54 hes not wearing them and hes on the same bus with the same people behind him.

Very strange.. I dont think it tarnishes his legacy or anything, he bleeds aqua and orange, I just found it odd that he would be wearing a rival team's shirt like that.. Oh well.

At least it isn't a Jets, Pats, or Bills shirt.

silverloop13 said:

I just looked at that again, I think you are right, I didn't notice that before, but I doubt he meant anything by wearing the shirt.

He might have been doing some kind of PR thing up there and they gave him merchendise. Wearing it out of respect or duty or something.

marinotoclayton said:
I am thinking it was from his last year with Jimmy and we lost badly to Jags and he lost a bet. :roflmao:

lol.. probably. :lol:

RoninFin4 said:
I have a book about Marino w/that exact picture in it, and in the book he's wearing overalls...Someone did a pretty good job with Photoshop.

You are correct sir. I remember that now.

I guarantee it was a result of a bet he lost. I don't have any inside info or anything...but my word is as good as gold. :D

Cheapshotz said:
That's not Marino in the picture it's his evil twin David Hasselhoff. :roflmao:

- That's why Marino is so popular in Germany.

Back
Top Bottom