What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic?

patsdynasty said:

the guy who posts, come back ricky we need you... I think if you ask 100 phin fans do they want ricky back, 99 wil say hell no and one will say come back... i think we have found that one guy out of 100 on this msg bd!

the pats can take most any player and plug him and make a great team player out of him and work well in the system, but williams would definitely be the exception theres noway he would make it in new eng....

Tom Brady overall career record 57-14
Career post-season record 9-0
Went on a 21 game winning streak
3 rings and counting...
He's only 27, and he's going to get better.
September 7, 2003 was a fluke, February 1, 2004 and February 6, 2005 proved that.
“We take a lot of criticism in Buffalo like we're the only team that can't beat New England. I don't see anybody beating them, so we have a lot of company.†-Bills General Manager Tom Donahoe

And 99 out of a 100 would also say you are talking trash in the wrong forum. Save it for the Depths. And you are wrong, plenty would take him back under the right conditions (Incentive-laden contract, decent backup or promising rookie backup) and if you had read more of the posts you would see that. He would benefit my team because he is one of the best rushers in the league. Am I pissed at what he did? Yes, but its not like he slept with my sister. I don't hold any grudge with someone who can improve my team under the right conditions.

Back
Top Bottom