What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
clear.gif

Any ideas? It says its from the team bus.. Ive never seen players wearing another teams shirt before.. weird.

It was in this. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/extras/graphics/marino/familyman/phototour_text.htm

maybe this was some kind of TV advertisement where the guys are mad at him cause he's like a spy or a not welcome person among them or something, it depends on the product...look at his face and the guy's face behind him

I have a book about Marino w/that exact picture in it, and in the book he's wearing overalls...Someone did a pretty good job with Photoshop.

I'm more worried that Calvin Jackson (black guy to the right of Dan in striped shirt) lives on for eternity in a Dan Marino picture!! Man he was an awful CB...later turned Safety. He was like the Jay Fiedler of the mid 90's.

That's not Marino in the picture it's his evil twin David Hasselhoff. :roflmao:

RoninFin4 said:
I have a book about Marino w/that exact picture in it, and in the book he's wearing overalls...Someone did a pretty good job with Photoshop.

Really? Do you have a scanner? I'd like to see the original pic.

I don't have a scanner...he is wearing a shirt that says Jacksonville something underneath the overalls, but I don't think it's the Jags logo.

RoninFin4 said:

If thats true, the sun sentinel got fooled big time.. :lol:

Even if it was a Jags t-shirt, I don't think it was meant to be serious, I mean, didn't Seau and LaDanian Tomlinson wear each other's jerseys the week before the Monday Nighter vs. SD a few years ago?

RoninFin4 said:

whats the name of the book.

the book is "Marino on the Record" - Dan Marino and Mark Vancil are the co-authors, the pics are from Marc Serota

Back
Top Bottom