What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic?

It may be when the Jags first came out and the NFL was trying to promote them. I dont know. Dont really care. If Id known how the Jimmy Johnson years were going to go Id just as well liked seeing Dan play for the Jags and have a decent RB and defense and maybe get him a ring.

/ducks

I dont care what he wore, but at game time i am sure glad he wore a Fins uni :cooldude:

Marino Forever said:
Does anyone recognize any of the other players on the bus? Could Dan's face been superimposed here?

Hmmm... definite touch-up job w/PS. That guy directly behind Calvin Jackson looks like none other than the Juice, Mr. 3rd down himself, OJ McDuffie! And the other guy opposite him on the left side looks like... Ron Heller (?!). The guy w/the shades and cap behind Heller could be Dwight Hollier. And is that Tim Ruddy between Hollier and Heller?

Marino Forever said:
Does anyone recognize any of the other players on the bus? Could Dan's face been superimposed here?

Im pretty sure thats Stanley Pritchett on Dan's left.

MiaMarino said:
I don't think Stanley and Heller played together.

Heller played for the Phins in 96, which was Pritchett's rookie season.

That reminds me when on PTI they were talking about Curt Schilling wearing a Johnny Unitis jersey when the Pats(Boston) were playing the Colts, then he was wearing a Ben Rothelisberger jersey when the Pats were playing the Steelers.

MiaMarino said:
Heller played until 1996? :confused:

Ok just checked up on that, Heller's last season was 95. Im pretty sure thats either Stanley Pritchett or Shawn Wooden, but both were drafted in 96.:confused:

Marino Forever said:

I think I see a younger Tim Ruddy in the far left in the back of the bus.

RoninFin4 said:
I don't have a scanner...he is wearing a shirt that says Jacksonville something underneath the overalls, but I don't think it's the Jags logo.

Put your glasses on man, thats definately a jags logo.

maybe it was modified by a bills fan to stir s-h-i-t among us (his loyal fans) and Dan

dol_fan_81 said:
Put your glasses on man, thats definately a jags logo.

maybe it was modified by a bills fan to stir s-h-i-t among us (his loyal fans) and Dan

I think he was referring to a different picture...

Hes wearing it. Its not photo shop or anything else. The book is from 1996 so the pic is probably 95. Look at the pic in the book of the coveralls and you can see the tip of the Jags logo.

Doesnt bother me.

silverloop13 said:
Hes wearing it. Its not photo shop or anything else. The book is from 1996 so the pic is probably 95. Look at the pic in the book of the coveralls and you can see the tip of the Jags logo.

Doesnt bother me.

Its a little bit ironic that he's sporting the logo of the team that ended his career on that horrendous day.....

Back
Top Bottom