What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What the? Why is Dan wearing a Jax Jaguars shirt in this pic?

Is that Andy Ried 2 rows on the left. Damn he's gain some pounds

FinsFanatic said:
are we sure it says jacksonville jaguars?

maybe its another team with the same logo..

Nope, it definitely says Jacksonville Jaguars around that logo.

I`ve got the book, and am looking at it right now....Page 54 has the Marino pic (without coveralls on) of him wearing the Jaguars t-shirt. Page 55 has two smaller pics of Dan in the same seat, same guys around him, (with coveralls on), and the Jags shirt underneath. The book came out in `96, and it`s got some outstanding photos, it`s a good read.

Noodle Arm said:
I guarantee it was a result of a bet he lost. I don't have any inside info or anything...but my word is as good as gold. :D

Great sig, but I can barely read your posts with that damn flashing ;)

That picture is killing me. Dan is and always will be a dolphin. Even more reason to hate the Jags. Just another team trying to get quality from other sources.

why would danny boy wear a jags tshirt? the last team he played and got killed by 62-7????? not sure if that was exact score but it was an whipping for sure...

Uhh. It isn't that big of a deal. He had a shirt, he put it on. I know a Niners fan who wears a Raiders shirt to the gym. He says it is to get his niner sweat all over it. Anyhow, big f'n deal. Perhaps he was rooting for the Jags after they whupped us.

he was traveling on the jags team bus, probably staying overnight with them. It would be kind of odd for him to wear a dolphins shirt on the jaguars team bus. The owner probably wouldn't understand. Just a shirt someone just gave it to him, and he put it on. it means nothing

Looks more to me that the guy over his left shoulder is Stanley Pritchett, and you can def. make out Tim Ruddy in the back with the beard.
But who knows why he is wearing the shirt, maybe it was the only clean one he had at his disposal :lol:

It's 1995

The guy right next to him is no other than A BIG BUST, our 2nd round pick out of Indiana, Andrew Greene. I would say he wore the shirt as to commerate the expansion team the Jaguars that came into the league that year! I also see Heller, Ruddy, Calvin Jackson and all the players mentioned by past posts! But I know for a fact that is Andrew Green next to Marino!!!

All I know is he wore and accomplished much more in this shirt:
clear.gif

That's all I care about.

the guy who posts, come back ricky we need you... I think if you ask 100 phin fans do they want ricky back, 99 wil say hell no and one will say come back... i think we have found that one guy out of 100 on this msg bd!

the pats can take most any player and plug him and make a great team player out of him and work well in the system, but williams would definitely be the exception theres noway he would make it in new eng....

Tom Brady overall career record 57-14
Career post-season record 9-0
Went on a 21 game winning streak
3 rings and counting...
He's only 27, and he's going to get better.
September 7, 2003 was a fluke, February 1, 2004 and February 6, 2005 proved that.
“We take a lot of criticism in Buffalo like we're the only team that can't beat New England. I don't see anybody beating them, so we have a lot of company.†-Bills General Manager Tom Donahoe

Back
Top Bottom